We want to take the time to thank everyone that came out for student activities night. It was great to see so many new faces interested in the group, and to see old faces eager to get started this year.
If you are new to the group, and signed up for information about the group, we will be sending you an email in the next few weeks with information about our first meeting, While you wait for that email, watch this short video about AIGA, and learn more about the organization by checking out the links that follow.
- AIGA’s mission
- AIGA’s mission is to advance designing as a professional craft, strategic tool and vital cultural force.
- AIGA’s History
- AIGA was founded as the American Institute of Graphic Arts, but it is now known as AIGA, the professional association for design.
- More about AIGA Benefits
- AIGA membership offers great value, including tangible and intangible benefits: Savings. Information. Special offers. Community. Inspiration. Education. Representation. Validation.
- AIGA’s National Design Center
- Located at 164 Fifth Avenue in New York City, the AIGA National Design Center serves as a base of operations for the national staff as well as a source of inspiration for members and the public.
- AIGA Rhode Island Chapter
- We work closely with this chapter of AIGA coordinating get-togethers and events.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email the group at [email protected]. We are always available to talk!